WARRANT MERCHANDISE

Warrant Acct Login

Please log in and start rocking with all things Warrant

Warrant Fans Unite

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Welcome to the Warrant Fan forum! Chat with the band and other Warrant fans !
Take a minute to set up a user account and start rocking with Warrant. Band members will personally answer any of your questions.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1

TOPIC: jani lane

jbcheve
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
jani lane 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
REST IN PEACE JANI

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
bubba
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:jani lane 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Eric, Jerry, Joey, and Steven: I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend and former bandmate. He was an amazing singer /songwiter, and I've followed all your carriers for the last 23 years. I'm sure he was proud of you guys carrying on the Warrant name with Robert.

Condolences,

Richard
Moncton, NB
Canada

Logged Logged
raerssll
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
I am deeply sadden by the suudden lost of Jani Lane. I was in such awe of Jani and the rest of the guys. My first love and I loved the song "HEAVEN" we made our song. I have since grown up and married ( not my 1st love) and had kids of my own. I have introduced them to Warrant's music and they all seem to really like " CHERRY PIE". Everytime I hear "HEAVEN" it brings me back to my youth and to that feeling of that first love. Thank You Jani Lane , Thank You Warrant

Logged Logged
Jeckalea
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of Jani. He was a great performer and he will be missed truly. I actually went to a Warrant concert at a little dive of a bar in Cedar Rapids, Iowa many years ago and it was a striped down concert up close and personal show. That was probably my favorite concert from Warrant and I have seen you guys 3 times now. I hope his girls never forget him and I hope he knows always will watch down on them. If you can, help keep his memory alive when performing since he was a big part of Warrant!!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you guys in your time of loss. Even though he wasn't with the group, I know he will always be part of your families......Keep rockin' Jessica

Logged Logged
Cutesy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
I am sorry for the loss of your ex band mate, Jani Lane... He will never be forgotten and loved forever... He was my fave Rockstar of my younger years, and Warrant was and is still my fave band... I can remember the 1st time I heard Heaven on the radio... The album wasn't available for sale, yet... and I went every day to the record store until it was released! Sadly, I have only been to one Warrant concert... Just thinking back.... I was married to my 1st husband, back then, and our spare bedroom in our apt was my "Warrant room" Posters ceiling to floor... Ahhh.... the memories... RIP my teen heart throb, Jani Lane... Prayers go out to all friends and family...

Logged Logged
melody
ROBAHOLIC
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
tears in the city tonight

so sorry to hear this news today....still can't believe it.

thoughts are with everyone ....

Logged Logged
Go to top