“We are deeply saddened to hear the news of Jani's passing. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. Jani was a very important part of our lives for a long time. We will always be incredibly proud of the music we created together. He was a true talent and will be missed by all of us.”
Officials have determined Jani Lane died from alcohol poisoning … law enforcement sources said. We’re told the L.A. Coroner’s Office has finished its investigation — and concluded Lane had suffered from “acute ethanol poisoning” when he died in an L.A. motel room on August 11. Investigators found a half-empty bottle of vodka and prescription medication in the motel room where Lane died. The singer had battled substance abuse issues for years.
When Warrant takes the stage Oct. 7 at Sunken Garden Theater for the first night of the South Texas Rock Fest, fans will notice a few differences from the last
10,413 ImpressionsRaw number of times this story has been seen on your Wall and in the News Feed of your Fans · 0.67% FeedbackNumber of Comments and Likes per impression